How would you like to proceed?
Please be advised that changing your location while shopping will remove all contents from shopping bag.Ship To Another Country
Right to cancel
1. Pursuant to Article 52 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Client may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase agreement for any reason, without need for an explanation and without incurring any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receiving the products.
2. In order to exercise the right to cancel set out in the preceding Clause 5.1, the Client shall send notification to FiloBlu within the time limits indicated to the following email address email@example.com or by means of the form provided for that purpose on the Website.
3. In the event of cancellation, the Client shall return the products to FiloBlu at the Client's expense within 14 (fourteen) days of said cancellation to the following address Campomaggi & Caterina Lucchi S.p.A. – E-Commerce Dpt.- Via San Carlo 2707-2709 - 47522 San Carlo di Cesena (FC) - Italy. The Client can alternatively use the pre-printed return label sticker included in the envelope inside the box in which the order has been shipped. The products shall be delivered for shipment to the carrier indicated on the return label sticker within 14 working days from the date of receipt. In this case we will charge you a contribution to the shipping costs that will be deducted from the amount to be refunded, amounting:
The goods must be returned intact, complete in all their parts and in their original packaging (envelopes and packaging), having been kept and used only for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their condition, features and size, in accordance with normal diligence, there being no signs of wear or dirt and in compliance with the following conditions:
4. Pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2 of Italian Legislative Decree 21/14, FiloBlu will refund Customers for the entire amount already paid net of any additional shipping costs within 14 (fourteen) days of the return being made. The amount paid will be sent back to the Customer using the same payment method used for the initial transaction, unless another agreement has been reached. In any case, the Customer will not bear any costs relating to the refund of returned goods with the exception of shipping costs (and any customs expenses) which will be borne entirely by the Customer. If the customer prefers, he/she may follow the instructions provided for assistance and arrange to have the returned goods collected. The shipping costs incurred will be charged when the refund is paid. In the latter circumstances, FiloBlu will pay any customs expenses incurred by the return of the merchandise. FiloBlu may postpone the refund until it receives the returned merchandise or until the Customer demonstrates that he/she has sent the items back correctly, should this be an earlier date
5. In any case, the Client shall forfeit the right to cancel should FiloBlu discover any of the following:
Should the right to cancel be forfeited, FiloBlu shall arrange to return the purchased product to the sender, debiting the shipping costs from the same and, if already refunded, the price of the product.