Collected personal data will be processed by FiloBlu Srl, whose registered office is at Via Caltana, 116/C – 30030 Santa Maria di Sala (VE), registered with the Padua Chamber of Commerce (Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura, C.C.I.A.A.) under Economic and Administrative Index No. 376552 in the Company Register, Italian Fiscal Code and VAT no. 04274870288, as data controller, in order to execute the sale of the products in the website www.campomaggi.com and all the related activities (for example: the delivery of the purchased products, the possible exchange of them, etc.).
The treatment will take place mainly through electronic procedures (except for the shipment and the delivery of goods). Personal data will therefore be processed by both computerized and manual tools for the needed time to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The provision of data is not mandatory, however, the absence of it can make impossible to complete the purchase.
Personal data may be known and treated by:
- Companies providing services,
- Employees and consultants by FiloBlu Srl, and other societies from the same group,
which will operate as responsible or in charge of processing it, duly appointed by the holder.
The data may be transferred abroad including to non-EU countries and will not be spread for any reason.
Please note that you have the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence or not of your data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, or correction. Moreover, you have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the processed data, as well as oppose at any time the use of your data for the purposes described above. You may exercise such rights and request the list of data processors appointed by contacting FiloBlu Srl to the following email address email@example.com
FiloBlu's Customer Care department is available for all enquiries regarding orders, deliveries and, more generally, purchases:firstname.lastname@example.org; Telephone: +39 041 8380026 From Monday to Friday 08:30 – 13:00 / 14:30 – 18:00
CAMPOMAGGI & CATERINA LUCCHI S.P.A.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
1. Personal data will be requested in order to allow customers to create a User Profile on www.campomaggi.com. Creating a user profile is mandatory in order to:
- purchase products on the web store;
- Receive newsletter and further promotional communications (optional);
- make sales related requests;
- apply for returning any purchased product;
- manage shipping and invoicing address.
2. Communicating personal data is mandatory in order to allow related activities to be fulfilled. Data shall be processed by computer and/or other electronic means and stored on databases controlled by the data controller. All operations requiring data processing are essential in order to achieve the purposes strictly related to the use of the web site, its services and sale of products on the web site.
3. The data controller of the information collected through this website is Campomaggi & Caterina Lucchi S.r.l, with registered office in San Carlo di Cesena, Via San Carlo 2707/2709, Italy, VAT number 03487580403.
4. Data supervisors charged with processing your personal data are:
a) United Parcel Service, that processes the data required to carry out shipment, delivery and return of
products purchased on the web site;
b) Websolute S.r.l., that processes the data required to manage and maintain the website www.campomaggi.com;
c) Manè S.r.l., that processes the data needed to provide customer service and for managing logistics related aspects.
Personal data may be disclosed and/or processed by other companies supplying services for related to the activities above.
5. The interested party shall be entitled pursuant to Art. 13 of the Code to obtain:
a) updating, correction or integration of data;
b) deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in breach of law, including those that need not be kept in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
c) a statement attesting that the operations mentioned under items a) and b) have been notified, also with respect to their contents, to those to whom the data had been notified and disclosed, except for the case that such requirements should be impossible to comply with or imply the utilization of means clearly disproportionate in respect of their protected rights.
On the basis of the mentioned Art. 7, the interested party shall be entitled to object to the personal data concerning him/her:
I. being processed, even in connection with the purpose for which they were collected, when the interested party has good reason to object;
II. being processed for purposes of transmission of advertising materials or commercial information, or for direct sales, or for carrying out market surveys or if used for direct marketing mailings.
Pursuant to Provision no. 229 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/- /docweb-display/docweb/3118884 issued by the Personal Data Protection Authority on May 8, 2014, www.campomaggi.com provides the following information on cookies and on their functions, as well as instructions on how to disable them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his/her PC or on any other device, even mobile, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for instance, to remember the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for instance, login data, selected language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they must not re-entered when the user returns to the same site or surfs from one of its pages to another; or to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of user who access a site, and it can also contain a unique ID code that allows keeping track of the user’s surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be sent by www.campomaggi.com or also by different sites (the so-called “third party” cookies). Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies that in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
Types of cookies found on the site www.campomaggi.com and relevant functions
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions:
- Technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, or in the measure strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable to make www.campomaggi.com work, or necessary to perform activities that you have requested. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login in the reserved area of www.campomaggi.com or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users of www.campomaggi.com and of the displayed pages (for instance, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp). Please, refer to the relevant policies that can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
This type of cookie can be found in our site:
- Function cookies, which allow you to surf www.campomaggi.com at your best, according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for instance, your preferred language) so that you won’t have to select such option or the products you have chosen at every access, and they can be stored in the virtual trolley until your next visit to our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- cookies of third parties, used by partners of www.campomaggi.com, in order to display advertising banners of www.campomaggi.com when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products that you have looked at on www.campomaggi.com. While you browse on www.campomaggi.com, these cookies are used also to show you products that you might like or similar to those you have previously browsed, based on your previous navigation chronology. The use of these cookies does not imply personal data treatment, but it can enable your computer or other devices to connect and track down saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used while browsing on www.campomaggi.com;
- profiling cookies, used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences shown by the user during his/her navigation. Our site contains third party cookies that access user data only at aggregate level. Please, find here below the links to the privacy policies and relevant consent forms of such third parties, which can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514-twitters- use-of- cookies-and- similar-technologies#
All the above-described types of cookies can stay in your computer or mobile device for different times, according to their function.
The cookies stored in your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any of the data stored in your hard disk, transmit viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above.
How to modify cookie settings
Find here below the path to follow to manage the cookies from the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block- enable-or- allow-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it-IT/kb/enable- and-disable- cookies-website- preferences
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their functions and Analytics characteristics, visit the free access sites, independent from www.campomaggi.com - www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation you can download the browser additional Component for disabling Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a dedicated technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table.
We inform you that blocking or cancel, totally or partially:
- technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, see its contents and use the relevant services;
- function cookies, could make some services or site functions unavailable or working incorrectly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site.
- of other cookies (analytics and profiling), will not affect the site efficiency.