How would you like to proceed?
Please be advised that changing your location while shopping will remove all contents from shopping bag.Ship To Another Country
The strategic location in via Sant’Andrea 18 confirms the success of three brands and represents an important step in the company’s growth on a national and international level. Among the company’s mid-term goals for the coming months is the consolidation of markets such as US, China, Korea, Middle East, Balkans, Singapore, Hong Kong, South America and Taiwan. Campomaggi & Caterina Lucchi closed the 2015 with a turnover of 40 million Euro, an 14% increase compared to the 35 million of 2014. Today Italy accounts for 45% of sales is achieved in Italy, whereas the remaining 55% is mainly distributed between Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, North Europe, Usa, Spain, Japan. “After the growth of the last few years, the opening of this showroom in Milan is a very important objective for us. We are ready to face increasingly competitive markets, proud of the steps taken so far and confident in the future” declared Marco Campomaggi, co-owner with Caterina Lucchi of Campomaggi&Caterina Lucchi S.p.a.